Merry Christmas 2014

Gosh, I'm just realizing that I haven't posted anything since August!!! YIKES! My life is not my own. As any other mom can relate to. I put ALL of my iphone photos onto my computer to clear up some much needed storage space so I am trying to post some of it out onto the blog since it is my digital scrapbook afterall.
So here's  a quick compilation of our 2014 Christmas season.  Ezra had Grinch Day at school and this is what we came up with last minute.
The kiddos actually loved the mask and have worn it many times while watching the cartoon movie.


His heart is 2 sizes too small.

So we hosted my mom, dad, and brother for a Christmas dinner.  Of course I wanted it to be more then just a plain ol' dinner so these are our decorations.


Don't you LOVE these adorable snowman straws!



With Michael flying all of the time I had to wait to get a tree until he was home and we were both off.  This was literally the LAST 8 ft. tree at Lowes.  It was awfully shaped AND this is actually the second attempt at decorating it because the first time it fell right when I was almost finished with all the decorations.  I had to take everything off and start over.  There were definitely tears and helps to explain why the top is so whack but I couldn't bring myself to do it all over again.






This Grinch Punch was delicious!  I found the recipe on Pinterest of course.


We also were visited by our very loved elf named Zoomer.  He got into all kinds of mischief and mayhem. He even was touched by a curious little 3 year old named Libby Rose which sent him to the elf hospital to recover and regain his magic back.  Here is one example of the trouble he got himself into.  My Lego Ghostbusters apparently thought he was a big bad ghost or something because they felt the need to capture him.


Zoomer however had the last word because he had them trapped in shot glasses the next morning.



Sayce' also got Libby this adorable Mercedes car!  It has lights and a radio and it's adorable!  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of joy, laughter, and love.  We are heading to Shreveport next week to visit Michael's family there so hopefully more wonderful memories will be made.

Comments

Popular Posts