Thanksgiving retrospection

Here's a late Thanksgiving post, but since I'd posted before featuring some different sites with cute free Thanksgiving printables I wanted to share how I used them at our house. Our Thanksgiving began with a game of hide and seek. Can you find Libby?

 
Maybe if her P.J's were camoflaged this spot would have worked better.
 
 
My brother Weston took another approach.  Instead of  his legs we got a detached head look.
 
 
Here's the table setting:
 
 
I used the cupcake toppers in these apple and peach pies in a jar.  Delicious and ridiculously easy. 
 
 
The centerpiece was in a birch bark covered pot and was bought at Central Market.
 
 
Napkin wrappers printed out from Hostess with the Mostess.  The link can be found in the prior Thanksgiving post.
 
 
I got the squirrel printables from Martha Stewart's site and filled them with nuts and chocolates.
 
 
These cute little paper pilgrims and indians were also free printables I found online whose link can also be found in my prior post.
 
 
 
These wine glass and wine bottles labels are also from the kit I found on Hostess with the Mostess.
 
 
 
For the kid's table I used these printables coloring pages as placemats.
 
 
The Thanksgiving bunting found below is from the same kit that has the menu and coloring page found above.
 
 
I ordered these "autumn" stripey straws from Sweet Shop Lulu and they matched the free printables thankyou flags I found online perfectly. 
 
 
I wrapped some milk glasses in some hemp twine to finish off the look.
 
 
Hopefully you guys also had a great Thanksgiving.  I actually took down my Thanksgiving stuff and put up my Christmas decorations in the same day, I couldn't wait! 

Comments

Popular Posts