Very late weight loss update

Well I guess I'm about to end my 6th month of dieting. So far I've lost 60 pounds and have gone from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. Some things I'm a solid size 10, others I'm a tight 8 but I just like not being in double digits :) I have been doing CrossFit for almost 3 months now and I can not tell you guys enough how much I LOVE IT! CrossFit is the only exercise regimen that I can honestly say I wish I could do 7 days a week. It's closed on Sundays and every other Saturday and sadly my work schedule typically prevents me from attending Sat. classes, if not, I'd be there for sure. After starting CrossFit my pounds haven't dropped much but my clothes started falling off. It has truly been the biggest factor in reshaping my body and making me feel like the bad ass I always envisioned myself being! I'm actually running my first "race" a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning and I'm really excited to see what my finish time will be. My stomach is all butterflies every time I think about it since it's my first run but I'm just excited to be able to say that I'm doing one! Michael and I went to New York 3 weeks ago and I have tons of photos to share from that trip but Libby keeps me on my toes and I have NO time to blog anymore which is sad but I promise to post more of that trip soon. For now here is one of the only photos we took together at the last Yankee game of the normal season at Yankee Stadium.

Comments

Popular Posts