Some freebies for the new year

This morning I made some prints for Libby's gallery wall. I'm working on gathering funky and modern prints for her room and some that I saw that I liked on etsy I just decided to create my own versions. J'adore Francaise so they are in French.

I used Ribba frames from IKEA to create some cohesion.  I'll post a photo of the completed wall once I get all the prints I ordered in.
Just click on any of the designs below to enlarge and then save to your computer. I changed the print size in photoshop before printing them just FYI.
This print I designed is an adoption based quote.  It says, "Not flesh of our flesh or bone of our bone, but still divinely ours."



Here it is set in a 4X6 frame:

I saw something like this on etsy and decided to make my own version.  Just click on the image below to save to your computer.  It can be used for Valentine's Day cards or any number of projects.




Here it is framed out and ready to hang:

an up close look:


I hope you guys enjoy these little creations and have a blessed 2012!

Comments

Richard said…
I really like that creation.. Thanks


unsecured bad credit loans

Popular Posts