Free printable onesie baby shower invitations and add-ons

Libby look a long nap today (thank the Lord) so I was able to do some crafting. I created these little printable baby shower invitations. There are 3 options - boy, girl and of course one for little LSU Tigers!
Just click on the images below to enlarge then save to your computer. All of the files are saved pre-sized so all you have to do is add text and click print.

Here's a sample:



(save the image below to your computer)


Fresh out of the printer (sorry my camera is crap):



To add a 3-D effect I added some mini clothespins (buy them HERE) and some pink and white baking twine:




I'd used a scallop punch to cut the little tea pots out to create a fun garland or you can just add text to make place cards or for gift bags. The options are endless:




For this larger teapot I used a large circle punch to create another option for adding a 3-D effect to the cards or they can be used to label goodies on a treat table or to label different types of tea:




Here's another option for creating a 3-D effect with the large circular cut out:



Here are the other files that you can edit to your heart's content!




Comments

Liz K said…
I just made the cutest invite with your printable, but the print shop says it isn't high resolution enough... Is there anyway you could send me a high res file with the plaid background? I have spent hours trying to recreate it on my own! Thanks!

Popular Posts