More party ideas and printables!

When I got home last night I found Ezra's birthday party invites waiting for me so I couldn't wait to get the envelopes stuffed and sent out.
I wanted to pretty them up so I made some quick printables and fancied them up with some twine.

First I stuffed the envelopes with the invites but also added these little cards with info on our shoe drive to benefit Buckner International. To find out more about hosting your own shoe drive click HERE




Here's a print out of the labels before I used my scalloped cutting tool to punch the tags out.


I wrapped each invite with raw polished hemp string and alternated the scalloped tag designs.



When I found out that I couldn't mail the invites with the string around the envelopes I decided to use them to decorate the water bottles.



Here's a free printable of the cowboys I used to make the scalloped tags. (FYI the cowboy is African American)

*just click on the image to enlarge then save to your computer or just click print!*



I also used these blank tags I posted about before but added the initial and Ezra's name:

Comments

Popular Posts