Fun finds!

Aren't these umbrellas fabulous!
Aren't these little trashcan cups adorable! This was a "trash" themed party and I just think that the cans are a great addition to the decor! Click HERE to purchase your own mini trashcans.

Can't wait to make these for Ezra! What a great idea for a fishy fun birthday party. Just cover one half of a little weenie with croissant dough then slice the other end as per below and presto - octopi! (is this how you pluralize octopus?)



An adorable take on the common cake pop!



I'm crazy about these push pop cupcakes! I looked online for the pricing for the plastic containers and I can tell you the average price is ~ $1.00/container.



Super cute idea to use cotton candy as decor!

Another take on the push pop. And aren't these cookies gorgeous! I love it!





I saw this train typography set online and edited the images to create one file where you can cut and paste each letter/train as you like to create some fun word art. (Just click on the image below to enlarge and save to your computer)



Here's what I made with the letters that I cut and pasted into photoshop:



Isn't this wreath too much fun! What a great idea and super easy and cheap!

Comments

Popular Posts