I live with a clown...

Everyday Ezra does something to crack me up but yesterday was a doozy. First he started off the day playing outside and then I can hear this metallic scrapping noise so I go into the living room and Ezra is dragging our turkey frying pot into the house. He then proceeds to look for Oscar the Grouch in his "trashcan".




We then go and play in his room while I'm making his bed and I turn around and see this face...





Then last night Ezra and I were watching a movie and eating grapes and he turns to me and smiles. I didn't see the grapes at first but then one fell out and he put it back in his ear and said, "like Daddy"! I promptly called Michael who was on an overnight flight and asked him, "Have you been putting grapes in your ears?" To which he replied that he in fact had not and "why are you asking me that?" So I told him about Ezra's grape in the ears trick and we got a good giggle out of that one.

Comments

Paula said…
Oh, a little comedian! Very cute.

Popular Posts