School freebies!

So my goal is to put up some digital freebies every week. I know I LOVE sites that offer fun digital goodies and since I figure now I've got a pretty large collection of digital kits why not design them myself and offer them to you guys we well! So I hope you guys enjoy these designs and if you use them let me know, I'll feature your project on my blog!

Fun School Bus:




For the sample version I used some of the sassy girls from my clinic as models :)


School Days cluster frame:
Ezra's actually baking cookies but I didn't have any pics of him reading or coloring.


Comments

I just had to give you a wee little shout out link on my blog for these ridiculously cute freebies. You need to be famous for your cutie patootie designs. I just love them. :) Hugs!
Jessica

Popular Posts