New respect for professors...

So I'm here at work on my day off using the power point here (thank you Lord for this) to create some lectures for my trip to ET. WOW!!! It's been about 6 hours straight and I'm about 1/2 way through! Geez... I totally underestimated how long it would take to get these together so thank the Lord I decided to get it done now and not right before I left. I think I may have a stroke if I get there and they tell me that I'll be teaching different subjects after all this time putting this stuff together and researching :) I'm going to call it quits for now and enjoy the rest of my day off. I am working tomorrow which is always a bummer to work Saturdays, but maybe some cool cases will come in and I'll have more pictures to show the students!

Comments

Popular Posts