A trip to the gardens...

Today we went to the Japanese Water Gardens in the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens. It was GORGEOUS! We'd never been but I want to live there! Yesterday we went to the zoo but it was just SO hot! We only made it 1/2 way through then had to turn around to leave. The Water Gardens were big enough to warrant the trip but short enough to not to be miserable. It will be much funner when Ezzy is a bit older. Tomorrow is my first day to volunteer with Catholic Charities' Refugee program. I have a family of 5 from Somalia and I'm just super excited to start!












After we left the gardens, Michael and I looked back at Ezra and were happily surprised to see him holding his book open "reading"!!! YEA! All of our efforts to read to him are paying off :)

Comments

Popular Posts