Drool monster on the loose!



Okay so Ezra did NOT appreciate us trying to see his new bottom teeth but I just HAD to have a photo record of this "historic moment" :) Someone mentioned the excessive amount of drool on his bib in the pics below and last time that was the warning of things to come, namely waking up several times during the night and then finally cutting 2 teeth, so we suspect that more are on the way since he's started the excessive drooling and waking frequently routine. My sister, Sarah Beth is coming in town today and I can't wait! She's my other half and I'm lost without her. She lives in Louisiana so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. Hopefully I'll get lots of pics of her and Ezra to post to the blog.
On a more frustrating note 3 of our AWAA families are still stuck in court limbo so please keep them in your prayers: The Kulps, Semlows, and Martins. These kiddos HAVE to come home NOW! So please help us to pray them home.

Comments

Kimberly Kulp said…
Oh my poor Ezzy! You leave him alone! ;0)>

I can't wait to see our boys together this summer. Mexico sound good???? We'll have to dress them as twinkies like we had always planned.

Don't worry, Micah Moo will be wearing his gift from Aunt Becky and Uncle Michael to his embassy appointment. Can't wait to see him in it!
SO EXCITED FOR WHAT IS TO COME!!!

Popular Posts