No referrals but some good news...

So like I mentioned above, still no referrals yet this week - BUMMER! But one of the traveling families did say that there will be about 50 kids in the transition home soon and only 25 are spoken for that we know of so hopefully 26 people will be getting referrals w/in the next month or so. So even though I'm still SUPER sad that I may not make it in the August referral group, at least I feel pretty confident to be in the September group. Still praying fervently for August though. Also I got good news today. It's my birthday and my girlfriend Mary Katherine called to tell me that she's PREGNANT!!! YEA! Baby Bertrand number 2 is on the way!

Comments

lance said…
hey beck. finally checked out your blog page. i am impressed. i thought you were talking about just posting a blog on myspace. i feel your desires and i hope it happens for you guys very soon. i voted on the middle name. all of the combinations sound good to me, his personality is what will make his name ring. my choice was one of the least favored. i will keep checking on this. later.

Popular Posts